Job Title: Commercial Accountant
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Assists in disseminating commercial financial policies, processes and procedures amongst Service Centre staff;
- Examines sales and banking records for distributors and checks them for accuracy and compliance with policy and procedure.
- Investigates and assists with the resolution of variances in collaboration with the Warehouse Manager;
- Daily Monitoring of all cash sales control accounts and reconciliations;
- Audits sales records and flags any unauthorised sales or sales above approved credit limits;
- Performs monthly reconciliation of all debtors accounts and ensuring they are agreed with customers and signed off;
- Liaises with the Area Sales Managers and Regional Sales Managers on debtors performance, payments status and debt collection;
- Assists Commercial Financial Controller in deriving revenue, cost of sales and operating expenditure budgets;
- Raises credit and debit notes as may be required on customer accounts and follow up approval with all stake holders and effecting on customer accounts;
- Prepares and submit weekly and monthly performance reports on a timely basis.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- First Degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting;
- Minimum of 3 years financial accounting experience;
- Experience in budget forecasts, and process controls is desirable;
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.