SCAW Limited is a Copperbelt based Manufacturing Company. Established in 1960 in Kitwe – Zambia. The Company seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the position of a Clinical Officer on two years contracts renewable depending on individual performance:
Overall Job Purpose:
Provide oversight and management of the company Occupational Clinic and employees Health matters/ issues in the Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Ensure Medical/Legal compliance are well followed and adhered to at all times
- In charge of the Company Occupational Clinic
- Advising management on Health Matters and on Health Policies
- Managing the day to day administration of the Company Occupational Clinic
- Provide clinical Care and Management of medical/surgical conditions of employees
- Ensure that the Occupational Clinic has sufficient stocks of equipment and supplies for day to day use.
- Play an Interface role between the company and the government to handle all Health Matters education campaigns.
- Ensure Medical/Legal compliance is well followed and adhered to at all time.
- Ensure high standard of confidentiality as regards client’s personal information and records.
- Coordinate and arrange for medical check-ups at Occupation Health management Board – Kitwe
- Grade Twelve (12) full certificate
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience with at least two (2) years in a management position
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to medical field.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and practical skills in providing Clinical Care and first AID.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good communication skills
- Very good people management and networking skills.
Only applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or emailed to [email protected] not later than Monday, 29th March 2021.
THE CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER.
CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
P.O BOX 20418
Or Email to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.