Website Zambia Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (ZESCO)
Job Title: Clinical Officer
Qualification and Other Requirements
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized Institution.
- Registered with the Health Professions Council of Zambia and in possession of a current Practicing license.
- Should be trained in MOH/Opportunistic Infections (OIS) management with 2-3 years of experience in ART services
- Ability to offer Counselling services
- Must be versatile and have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be computer literate.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Must be below the age of 35 years.
- Provide comprehensive medical care to employees and their family members, where applicable
- Provide EMTCT, Anti-retro Viral Therapy (ART) including Tuberculosis services.
- Enforce safety in the work processes and environment.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply by visiting our job portal on www.zesco.co.zm and click on Careers. Note that all applications must be submitted electronically through the portal and any applications which will be posted through the post or courier or brought physically to ZESCO premises will not be considered.
Closing date: 9 July 2021
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia