- Advanced Diploma in Theatre or Midwifery or Mental Health or Pediatric Nursing
- Advanced Diploma Clinical Instructor
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Previous work experience as a clinical instructor is an added advantage
- To provide instruction to students through explanations of subject matter using classroom demonstrations, exercises, question-answer sessions and evaluations of students
- Develop a class schedule consisting of daily lesson plans that include demonstrations, handouts, tests and assignments
- Make sure that the subject matter is presented effectively and content is readily accessible to students.
- Lecturers are required to make PowerPoint presentations to encourage active participatory learning and note taking helps students put concepts in their own terms
- Providing worksheets and handouts allowing students to test their knowledge
- Prepare complete worksheets and answers for assessment tests and availing these to students for them to make comparisons and corrections
- Develop evaluation to assess each student’s performance and progress
Assess students’ work against plagiarism
- Maintain assessment records for all students
Interested candidates should send their application letters, copies of their educational & professional certificates, and Curriculum Vitae with at least three traceable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 15 October 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.