Richmond Finance Limited
This Job requires candidates to relocate after a few weeks of training in Lusaka. Please only apply if this is suitable to you.*
Client Interaction and Business Accounts:
- Communicate with potential clients and provide information on our various services and products to intended parties.
- Communicate with existing clients, making follow ups and remainders for payments.
Business Administration and Co – Ordination
- Day to Day Administration of assigned Branch duties including but not limited to answering client queries; sending out client notifications, updating company systems.
- Compile reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis relating to the branch and the business.
- Engage in business development and provide continued analysis on market changes.
- Engage in marketing to and sourcing prospective clients
- Any other related tasks set by your supervisor.
- Diploma with at least 2 years of experience in related field.
Email CV, Cover Letter and Supporting Documents to [email protected], with the subject “Application for CSE”.
*CVs sent after 17.00 on 22nd September 2021 will not be considered*
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.