Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
The core functions for the Client Relationship Officer includes growing, developing, managing and maintaining a high-quality savings and loan portfolio.
- Oral Communication:
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Listens and gets clarification
- Responds well to questions.
- Organizational Support
- Follows policies and procedures;
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Products/Services: Market all FINCA products and services to potential clients by using promotional tools and mechanisms approved by FINCA’s management.
- Loans operations/ portfolio management: Responsible for full lending cycle of loan initiation, processing, monitoring and loan recovery collections efforts regarding clients in his/her portfolio
- Savings Mobilization: Grow the savings portfolio to agreed targets and beyond.
- College Diploma in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant Business Related Diploma
- Experience in Sales and Marketing. Or should have worked in a client –facing role.
- Strong analytical skills and pays attention to detail.
If you meet the set criteria and would need to be considered for the above mentioned position, you are encouraged to submit your credentials to [email protected] not later than Monday 30th August, 2021.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to ZM_HR@finca.co.zm.