YesCash Zambia Trading as ExpressCredit Zambia invites suitably qualified and experienced candidates based in the following locations to apply for the position of Client Relationship Advisor;
- Lusaka (x3)
- Ndola (x1)
- Kitwe (x1)
- Solwezi (x1)
The Client Relationship Advisor takes charge in selling YesCash Zambia products & services, screening, evaluation of loan documentation and processing of loan applications as per laid down Policies and Procedures, and responsibility over the loan quality under his/her portfolio, general customer service. The role also includes receiving customers’ repayments, pay out loan disbursements, and entertain customers’ concerns related to their accounts, refunds, payments, arrears, interpret customer loan statements and settlement enquiries, Cash management. General customer service.
- Advise customers on all YesCash Zambia products and services
- Sell and cross sell YesCash Zambia products and services
- Actively engaged in generating sales by bringing customers into branches
- Process loan products to private and government offices
- Creation of customer accounts in the system
- Uploading of loan documentation on the system
- Management of loan customer files as per archiving procedure.
- Processing of customer refunds
- Handling of customer complaints escalate by creating tasks on ERP as per policy
- Manage good relationship with agents, who bring in new clients
- Receive and post cash loan repayments as per laid down procedure
- Receive cheque repayments, post on customers’ accounts, and ensure
- they are deposited in YesCash bank account.
- Disburse loan proceeds and cash refunds
- Verify that all loan documentation is fully signed by customers and
- YesCash representatives before disbursing loan proceeds
- Verify customers’ identity before making any cash pay out
- Maintain teller register and other files
- Provide general customer service
Requirements and attributes
- Diploma or better in any business related course,
- Basic sales and marketing skills
- Basic knowledge in financial analysis
- Honesty and Integrity
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledgeable in YesCash Zambia Credit Procedures and Products
- Strong interpersonal and communications skill.
- Attention to details
- Good understanding of customer service principles,
- Enthusiastic and self-starter,
- Analytical, good problem solver.
To apply for this job please visit talent.sage.hr.