Meanwood General Insurance Limited
Meanwood General Insurance is excited to invite applications from suitably qualified individual to fill the position of Claims Manager. The Claims Manager shall be responsible for handling all classes of insurance claims.
Provide Leadership for the Claims Function of the Company Investigate, Evaluate and Settle claims, applying technical knowledge to promptly dispose cases.
- Correctly reserve outstanding Claims
- Process and pay claims within a specified period.
- Examine claims investigated by Motor Assessors/ Loss Adjusters, further investigating questionable claims to determine whether to authorize payments.
- Verify if claims submitted match what is covered in policies.
- Generation of Claims Report.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field as a minimum requirement
- Not less than 5 years Experience in insurance Claims.
- Track Record for Outstanding Results.
- High Levels of integrity and Dedication to work.
- Self-Starter and Results orientated.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate subject as CLAIMS MANAGER APPLICATION. The closing date for accepting applications is 30th June 2021.
FEMALES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.