Workers Compensation Fund Control Board
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board (WCFCB) is a social security scheme responsible for compensating workers in respect of accidents suffered and diseases contracted during the course of employment in accordance with the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act No. 10 of 1999 of the Laws of Zambia.
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board invites applications from suitably qualified Zambian citizens to fill the following vacant position.
Claims Assistant – Kitwe Branch (x1)
- Checks accident reports for correctness and availability of relevant documents on all cases prior to capturing on the system and submitting them to the superior for approval of claims
- Interviews clients who call in person at the office in connection with claim cases to ensure they are conversant with the requirements, procedures and relevant provision of the Workers Act.
- Counsels claimants on matters pertaining to claim procedures so that they follow the right channels and have their needs adequately attended to.
- Reviews all outstanding claims to advise and update Branches on the status.
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with five (5) credits or better including Mathematics and English.
- Diploma in Social Work/ lnsurance and Pension Studies or equivalent.
- Must have valid Driving Licence
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Numerical and interpersonal skills
- Good personal organization
- Computer literacy
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and Professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) or Passport to support your application with contact details indicating day time telephone/mobile numbers should be submitted to the following address later than 4th June, 2021.
Please note that you DO NOT need to apply if you don’t meet the minimum job requirements and note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Manager – Human Resources and Administration
Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board
Corner Broadway / Moffat Road
P.O. Box 71534