Website China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC)
China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (Zambia) Limited are looking for experienced Civil Engineers who pursued there course in China to join our Construction Company as Site Engineers. You are to be based in Mansa or Samfya, Luapula province. Selected candidate will be expected to manage projects, supervise staff, and provide technical advice as subject matter expert. Our ideal candidate is an industrious go-getter
Site Engineering Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data.
- Maintain compliance with safety regulatory standards
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency.
- Implement improvements to procedures
- Research the environmental impacts of projects
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor project progress compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Direct engineering activities assign tasks and provide training support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
Site Engineers Requirements and Qualification
- Can speak fluently Chinese(shortage of 2 civil engineers which can speak Chinese)
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be registered with EIZ
- Must be Graduate from China and with at least 2 years working experience
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical and complex problem- solving skills
- Must be able to manage personnel’s and material resources
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies
Interested applicants should send their application letters, academic and professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with all your contact details and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, a selected candidate will be expected to interview by speaking Chinese.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.