Investrust Bank Plc
Investrust Bank Plc (IBP) is looking for suitably qualified, vibrant and self-motivated individuals to fill the positions that have fallen vacant as below:
Position Title: Chargebacks Assistant
Department: Card Management
Location: Head Office
Reports to: Card Manager – Operations
Purpose of job
The position is responsible for investigating all failed transactions both on ATMs and other banks.
- Sends ATM logs are sent to branches daily for reconciliation.
- Prepares ATM weekly activity reports.
- Processes ATM refunds (VISA, cardless and POS).
- Activates users on the InvestGo portal.
- Prepares daily NFS chargeback reconciliation.
- Resets passwords for blocked customer VISA cards.
- Prepares monthly ATM income report.
- Prepares daily reports on NFS chargeback for US/OFF.
- Responds to chargeback raised against the bank in Data Navigator.
- Resolves ATM customer queries through hotline.
- Investigates failed transactions and instructs branch to refund.
Qualifications and experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Accounting or relevant field from a recognised university.
- Minimum two (2) years proven experience in banking sector
Applications, supporting documentation and CVs should be emailed to: [email protected] not later than Monday 15th February, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.