Bank of Zambia
Published On : 28 October 2021
Closing Date : 10 November 2021
The Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians for the following vacant positions:
CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND INNOVATION SPECIALIST, (1 POST)
To ensure change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This role will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance to change initiatives. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, return on investments and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Drive the Bank’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create strategies to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Lead the design, development, delivery and management of change communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Monitor emerging issues/trends in organisational structures to ensure that the Bank’s organisation architecture is appropriately aligned and integrated.
- Coordinate efforts with PMO and integrate change management activities into project plan.
- Identify, analyse and prepare change management assessments and risk mitigation actions.
- Coordinate organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities and capture the relationships among roles, capabilities and business units
- Develop programmes and tools for business process and organisation design, to entrench a performance excellence culture in the Bank.
- Develop and implement feedback mechanism that enable development and Improvement of business led digital transformation.
- Coordinate with IT on enterprise business and process architecture.
- Monitor benefit realisation, value creation, return on investments and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Support change management at the organisational level.
- Manage the change portfolio in the Bank.
- Produce regular organisational performance reports to management information and provide assurance on the adequacy of the organisation development framework.
Qualifications and Experience
- MSc/MA/MBA in Organisational Change Management, Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Certification in change management, organisational development, project management, ITIL or related areas
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Knowledge and understanding of the discipline, methodology and practices of change management.
- Demonstrated track record of management and leading organisational transformation.
- Years of experience developing, managing and leading teams
- Effective communication skills and the ability to influence people
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.
Only candidates meeting the above role specifications are invited to apply online, Applicants’ detailed curriculum vitae (CV), scanned certified copies of certificates and National Registration Card MUST be attached to the online application. The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 10 November 2021. Please note that only applications submitted online shall be considered.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit lde.tbe.taleo.net.