Dangote Cement Zambia
- Staff Supervision and Training
- Full daily supervision of a team of CCTV Operators, who operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week including; carrying out 1:1s, annual appraisals, Leads, motivates and manages personal development needs within the team.
- Manages standards of work and behaviour using appropriate Dangote policies and procedures.
- Resolves day to day issues/queries within the CCTV Team.
- Determines staff deployment and organises staff cover due to absence and the reactive deployment of staff in relation to specific operational events.
- Co-ordinates and implements the shift plan, ensuring that adequate and appropriate cover is provided for the 24-hour service.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing changes to working practices which will enhance the control room and the service provided.
- Ability to communicate with staff who work shifts
- Operational, Administration, System Maintenance
- Dealing with the demands and expectations of the police at short notice and balancing the work of the team.
- Responsible for the CCTV service maintenance contract, determines the level of service and issues default notices as required.
- Monitors the maintenance contractor’s performance and compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring all cameras are operational, serviced and able to undertake all functions.
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics
- Diploma/Degree in Security or ICT.
- Minimum of years (5) years’ experience in handling Security matters in a multi-site environment.
- Previous experience of using CCTV equipment and radios.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits.
- Surveillance System Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to Work Independently
- Communication Skills
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.