Website Lusaka South Multi-Facility Economic Zone (LSMFEZ)
The Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone Limited (LS MFEZ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Zambia as a State Owed Enterprise under the Ministry of Commerce, Trade and Industry with a mandate to develop operate and manage Zambia’s only state-owned economic zone, the Lusaka South Multi-Facility Economic Zone. The company is registered under the Companies Act and commenced operations in 2012. We are seeking to engage vibrant, experienced, and honest Cashiers. The Cashiers shall report to the Commercial Manager of the LSMFEZ
Principal Accountabilities (Main Duties)
- Collecting cash float for the day from accounts department
- Opening the toll booth and setting up the cash register
- Reconciliation of cash balances
- Collecting toll fees from customers, issuing receipts and providing change
- Cashing up the cash register at the end of the shift
- Locking up the toll booth
- Inspect gate passes from motorists who bought a one-year pass.
- Facilitating free flow of traffic by providing directions to motorists entering and exiting the zone. Informing motorists of accidents, constructions, obstructions and detours on the road ahead
- Facilitates provision of customer services (including information service on the investment environment and information on investors in the Zone.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Report motorists who refuse to pay the toll fees to management in order to address the issue with the said investor motorist
- Ensure implementation of cash management systems
Education/Professional Qualifications Experience
- Minimum Diploma in any business-related field
- Grade 12 Certificate with 4 credits including Maths and English.
- Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales is an added advantage
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS with good arithmetic skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Personal Attributes / Skills:
- Ability to work for long hours alone and on shift rotational basis
- Comfortable working with huge amount of cash
- Good communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- A positive attitude
Candidates who meet the required qualifications are encourage to apply by submitting their application addressed to the Managing Director together with an updated Curriculum Vitae, copy of National Registration Card and certified copies of academic and professional certificates not later than Friday, 18th June, 2021 via email@example.com.
The Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without discrimination on basis of colour, tribe, race, religion, belief, gender, disability, marital status or ethnicity.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.