Carlcare Service Limited
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix three worldwide famous mobile phone brands. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Cashier to be based in Lusaka.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
Job Responsibilities for Cashier
- Making required payments as well as creating vouchers when required.
- Issuing of receipts, refunds and banking cash accordingly.
- Collect cash, checks, and credit card payments from customers
- Make change accurately and efficiently
- Deal with returns and refunds as necessary
- Maintain cash control over register drawer and verify if amounts are correct
- Answer customer questions as they arise
- Calculate customer bills through cash register ringing.
Qualifications for Cashier
- Diploma in Accounts with a valid practicing license. A degree will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 3 years work experience handling money and working with a cashier.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide easily and quickly.
- Proficient cashier and clerical skills.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word.
- Strong customer service skills.
Candidates who meet the above required to send their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact on the email provided; [email protected] not later than 09th April, 2022. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.
To apply for this job email your details to HR.ZM@transsion.com.