National Science and Technology Council
To carry out routine accounting transactions and maintenance of accounting documents in order to facilitate proper management of financial resources
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (MAIN DUTIES)
Receipts and payments
- Carries out effectively functions relating to receipts and payments in order to facilitate financial transactions.
- Maintenance of Petty cash and reconciliation
Financial documents maintenance
- Maintains accounts information on all the accounting documents in order to facilitate financial transactions.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- ZICA Technician or its equivalent
- Two (2) years relevant working experience
- Computer literacy: Ms. Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Pastel accounting software will be an added advantage
- A member of ZICA
Able to write reports in English; and Able to communicate in English fluently