Investrust Bank Plc
Investrust Bank Plc (IBP) is looking for suitably qualified, vibrant and self-motivated individuals to fill the positions that have fallen vacant as below:
Position Title: Card Service Assistant
Location: Head Office
Reports to: Card Service Officer
Purpose of job
This position is responsible for the card and pin mailer administration and after card sale service support.
- In charge of PIN Mailer Production and distribution of Pin mailers to branches.
- Secures VISA, Prepaid and the cards, pin mailers and pins.
- Attends to customer card and Pin queries.
- Resolves customer queries timely and in a manner in accordance with bank regulations.
- Prepares the NFS and VISA action logs and shares to relevant stakeholders for resolutions.
- Follows up on the resolutions of NFS and VISA errors with stakeholders.
- Compiles Card Statistical reports on a weekly basis.
- Compiles Pins Statistical reports on a weekly basis.
- Oversees the ATM vendor Management of monitoring of the ATMs (Armsecure).
- Oversees the query resolution time by both Internal and External (Necor, Armsecure) vendors.
- Oversee the monitoring of Onus and offus transactions.
- Administers ATM Card production processes.
- Prepares a daily complaint reports and submits to Operations Control unit.
- Conducts snaps, checks for exceptions and close promptly.
Qualifications and experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Accounting or relevant field from a recognised university
- Minimum two (2) years proven experience in banking sector.
Applications, supporting documentation and CVs should be emailed to: [email protected] not later than Monday 15th February, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.