Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy (BEM Consult)
Job Title: Call Centre Team Leader (Telecoms)
The Team Leader will support the Call Centre Manager in delivering Customer Experience for our valued customers by managing the Social Digital Call Centre through consistent execution. Maintains and improve Call Centre operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses and quality assurance. Ensure consistent customer experience across Social Digital Platforms
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Support the Call Centre Manager in the daily running of the Call Centre
- Lead in supervising Call Centre sources to deliver first call resolution
- Ensure customer care standards are developed and deployed at each customer touch point
- Maintain and improve Call Centre operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses and quality assurance
- Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
- Analyse and implement relevant interventions pertaining to workloads, trends, patterns and peaks
- Ensure consistent customer experience across Social Digital Platforms
- Ensure the correct processes are adhered to and immediately address any non-compliance
- Compile, monitor and manage attendance records of Call Centre employees
- Regular meetings with the management team to stimulate team-work
- Identify and address gaps, empower the team and celebrate achievements.
- Ensure Social Care hub support is given for escalated cases
- Forecast the figures provided on a weekly and/or monthly basis based on targets for the Call Centre.
- Encourage frequent knowledge sharing between team members.
- Determine and analyse development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for and executed.
- Interview and recruit new members of the team
- When required, initiate disciplinary processes for team members calling on support from HR when required.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Centricity
- Developing value propositions
- Reporting and Research
- Project Management
- Financial Management/Budgeting
Qualifications and Experience;
- Diploma in Business or any Commercial related field
- Degree in any Business or Commercial field will be a plus
- Must have at least a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Customer Experience and Call Centre in the Telecoms and Banking Sector
- Detailed Business and financial acumen
- Proven vast experience in Customer Experience and Call Centre Management
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.