Website PremierCredit Zambia Limited
Call Centre Manager
PremierCredit Zambia is part of an international financial technology company operating an online microlending and investment platform in emerging markets in Southern Africa. The company is currently present in Zambia and Zimbabwe with plans for expansion. As part of our expansion plan, we are inviting applications from suitably qualified, experienced, ambitious and self-motivated persons for the position of Call Centre Manager.
Brief Description of Role
The manager of a call center (also called a contact center) is responsible for the daily running and management of the center through the effective use of resources.
They have responsibility for meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. Call center manager ensure that calls and emails are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
The Call Center Manager liaises with businesses for which they provide the first response, as well as the third parties who supply products to the center. They coordinate and motivate call center staff and may manage staff recruitment.
This position reports to: The Chief Operations Officer
As a Call Centre Manager your primary responsibilities include:
1. Managing the daily running of the call center, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call center strategies and operations;
2. Carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses;
3. Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality; ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded;
4. Advising clients on products and services available; liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
5. Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks; monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance; coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff;
6. Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the center and preparing reports;
handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
7. Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes; Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Ideal Candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience with a strong corporate background
- Candidate that has a Bachelor degree in relevant field.
- excellent communication skills;
- a strong customer focus and excellent telephone manner;
- the ability to work well in teams;
- leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff;
- a desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills;
- confidence and a good business sense;
- ability to set, meet and exceed targets;
- a focused and self-motivated approach to work;
- Ability to manage change.
How To Apply
Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to [email protected] . Please indicate the job title in the subject line of your e-mail and use your full name as the filename of your application.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, 28th January, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.