Call Centre Agent E – IRC201662
at Zambia Retail Banking, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Call Centre
Ends 11 Jul 2021
Experience and qualifications
- Degree or Diploma
- 1 year related experience
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments. Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and consultant keeps the client continually in the loop.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre.
- Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact be accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results.
- Manage own development to increase competencies.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.