The Call Centre Agent is primarily responsible for ensuring delivery of exceptional Customer Service to Customers and the primary focus is to assist; retain; acquire and/or recover customers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Build rapport with customers by handling each and every customer call in a courteous; and professional manner,
2. Obtains; imparts; clarifies and verifies information to and/ or from customers to ensure delivery of exceptional Customer Service
3. Demonstrate appropriate levels of empathy.
4. Ensure that the quality of each call is in compliance with predefined quality parameters.
5. Consistently contributes towards improving customer experience by identify potential areas for process/productivity improvements and highlights the same to the Team Leader.
6. Must have completed 12 years of schooling.
7. Diploma or Certificate with an added advantage in Sales and Marketing.
8. Excellent listening skills; uses appropriate probing techniques to facilitate clear understanding of queries and thus provide appropriate and accurate solutions to customer queries.
9. Good typing speed and computer skills, particularly with regard to Microsoft office applications
10. Good communication skills including a clear voice; and fluency in English and local languages pertaining to the respective location.