Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy (BEM Consult)
Job Title: Call Center Manager (Telecoms)
The Call Center Manager will support the Head of Customer Experience & Care in delivering Customer Experience for our valued customers by managing the Call Centre through consistent execution. Ensure prompt resolution of customer queries and complaints and comments received in the call centre
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Ensure customer care standards are developed and deployed at each customer touchpoint
- Support the Regional Head Customer Experience & Care in the daily running of the Call Centre
- Supervise Call Centre resources to deliver first call resolution
- Implement measures aimed at guaranteeing optimal customer experience
- Maintains and improves Call Centre operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses and quality assurance
- Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
- Analyze and implement relevant interventions pertaining to workloads, trends, patterns and peaks
- Monitor call center schedules
- Drive regular meetings with the management team to stimulate teamwork, identify and address gaps, empower the team and celebrate achievements.
- Drive a customer-centric culture and initiatives
- Monitor Forecast figures provided on a weekly and/or monthly basis based on targets and activities for the Call Centre.
- Develop a high-performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching. Encourage frequent knowledge sharing between team members.
- Determine and analyze development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for and executed.
- Create effective workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met.
- Approve leave requests for team members and create leave plans to ensure adequate coverage.
- Address poor performance of any team member through the formal Performance Improvement programme and ensure that continued poor performance is appropriately dealt with.
- Motivate team members and ensure that their efforts are recognized
Required Skills and Competencies
- Customer Centricity
- Developing value propositions
- Brand Management
- Reporting and Research
- Financial Management/Budgeting
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business or any Commercial related field
- Must have at least a minimum of 3-5 years Experience in a Call Centre Management role in the Telecoms and Banking Sector
- Detailed commercial and financial acumen, balanced with creative flair
- Proven business Intelligence experience
- Vast experience in Customer Relationship Management
- Campaign management experience
- Strong budget management experience
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.