Butcher's Yard Butcher's Yard
We are looking for a Butchery Manager to launch a new store brand, participate in recruitment of other staff and take charge of day-to-day butchery operations in Lusaka.
- Develop a product catalogue and maintain the stock levels at levels that ensures fresh merchandise.
- Track sales and the associated costs to ensure the business profitability.
- Maintain the product catalogue based on customer enquiries and ensure the most sought-after products are in stock.
- Track and Manage inventory records and ensure that reordering of products is timely done.
- Manage the staff for maximum effectiveness and productivity.
- Ensure that the team members are effectively supported and trained.
- Control expenses by enhancing operations, meet budgeted goals and control shrinkage and pilferage.
- Ensure that at all time the business is in compliance with safety and sanitation standards mandated by the government.
- Ensure that the equipment is serviced and safe to use and the staff are trained to operate the machinery.
- Ensure that the operations comply with government weight, measures and labelling at all times.
- Operate an online ordering and delivery system to support the in-store sells.
- Always analyse and propose areas of improvement to improve the store’s performance.
- Manage the production at the Company’s farm to ensure that the store is sufficiently supplied with most products on the catalogue.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.