Dangote Cement Zambia
Job Title: Business Systems Manager
- Continually evaluate performance of current tools and processes to meet business objectives.
- Analyze, design and implement business process improvement changes across different departments, preparing detailed project plans with timelines and budget
- Coordinate with partners to define scope and act as a point of contact for all the partners.
- Coordinate with external vendors and other operations personnel in order to manage the development.
- Plan and implement effective testing processes to ensure that deliverables adhere to standards.
- Collaborate with technology teams and business users to integrate systems, manage implementation, training options and support.
- Generate and manage quality control reports, management reports, status reports and system assessment reports.
- Assisting business users with productivity tools such as Confluence, box and google G-Suite, QuickBooks, Bill.com,
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs.
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (e.g. additional training sessions, communication, system modification)
- Work with HOIT to understand technology strategy with a view to ensuring alignment and deployment across the enterprise.
- Liaise with local supplier to facilitate prompt activities as and when required to fulfil role.
- Liaise with Human resources to ensure effective training of users regarding all aspects of use of IT facilities.
- Establish and maintain structures and procedures to provide timely, effective and efficient user support.
Develop an excellent team and plan their career development and succession into business facing roles.
- A minimum of eight years of related experience,
- Familiarity with reporting, visualization solutions (Tableau) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or demonstrated equal experience.
- Strong communication skills to successfully communicate with all internal departments and external vendors/consultants
- Knowledgeable deploying and maintaining common business systems including Quick Books, Bill.com, Concur, Box, Microsoft 365, Google Suite
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.