The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Performs Business Analysis on IT product development projects in line with the agreed business methodology and business architecture guidelines;
- Reviews and understands system functionality applicable to each project;
- Inputs into identifying ways to fine tune systems in line with changing work practices;
- Determines, documents, and reviews user requirements for all projects;
- Reviews requirements, determines objectives and risks and issues and update URS for the competency center functional design;
- Reviews technical specifications to ensure user and functional requirements are met;
- Constructs business cases for initiations proposed by the business;
- Researches and considers best practice, local conditions, trends, as well as competitor activity;
- Identifies business improvement and optimization opportunities;
- Designs and documents business solutions (process, system and measurements) that meet current and future user requirements;
- Facilitates JAD (Joint Application Design) with relevant stakeholders;
- Defines and constructs context diagrams which form part of the basis of process mapping;
- Assists in drafting policies, processes and procedures;
- Establish and maintain quality standards that will enhance the customer experience and cost efficiency
- Provide constant status reports and feedback as to business analysis deliverables to internal customers and program manager Ensure traceability of requirements from business through to development and implementation.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- BSc Degree in IT/Software Engineering or related discipline;
- ITIL certification;
- Certification in Project Management (PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2) and/or Business Analysis will be an added advantage.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.