Business Process Specialist C – IRC223541
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Operations
Ends 27 Jun 2022
Responsible for overall delivery of end-to-end solution process design enhancements and optimisations.
Experience and qualifications
- Relevant Degree.
- 3-4 years related.
- Conduct process analysis.
- Define key and critical processes.
- Drive process improvement initiative.
- Change Management of processes and workflow implementation.
- Act as an advocate for key processes within Segment.
- Take ownership of key processes.
- Manage workflow system – i.e. AWD.
- Identify and resolve processes breakdowns and failures.
- Minimize unnecessary hand-offs (cross-functional), inputs and outputs.
- Eliminate waste and time-consuming process activities.
- Develop methods & am pamp procedures documents.
- Provide reports and updates on process performance initiatives – i.e. MIS.
- Conduct process training to ensure common understanding of processes by all users.