Mobicom Africa Limited
The ideal candidate will align, review and direct best sales and B2B sales partnership practices to suit the local market.
Manage projects, stakeholder’s realignment (sales, partners etc.) The ideal candidate must possess a deep knowledge of cross functional business links and a 360-degree value chain mindset.
- Able to create a brand market entry /sales strategy
- Identifying potential partnerships.
- Building business cases for internal approval (for business profitability)
- Building B2B business proposals engaging clients and generating sales
- Closing deals and managing client relationships
- Maintaining continuous communication channels with existing Partners, and evaluating their performance
- Providing departmental support.
- Contacting potential partners to develop relationships and sales
- Developing new sales leads and improving sales through various methods
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- At least 5 years of sales experience in a related capacity or especially in the digital finance, digital payments solutions and B2B Sales focus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and non-technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers/ Partners
- Develop and execute best in class standard operating procedure for sales, deployment, and execution for Zambia
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Develop annual business plan for route to market implementation.
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
Skills and Abilities
- Possesses a good knowledge of economics and how current market trends influence sales
- Good leadership and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive and anticipates potential problems before they can hinder a company’s success
- Possesses good customer service skills
- Ability to draft a business proposal, sales funnel, business case draft and sales methodologies
- Able to develop new sales strategies based upon prior experience
- Ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the email: email@example.com latest September Wednesday 8th September 2021.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.