PremierCredit is Zambia’s leading and fastest growing International financial technology (fintech) company operating in emerging markets in Southern Africa. The company operates an online microlending and Investment platform for small businesses and individuals, making financial services inclusive, accessible, and affordable.
As part of our expansion plan, we are inviting applications from suitably qualified, experienced, ambitious, self-motivated individuals to apply for the position of Business Development Manager.
The Manager – Business Development is responsible for driving new business growth by promoting and selling all company products and managing customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching new markets
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers for all product lines including investments, loans, and insurance products
- Set up meetings with customers/clients face-to-face or over the phone
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically by carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Create sales pipelines and plan sales campaigns
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the various departments and seek ways in which the business can improve operations
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Relevant work experience in business development, investments, insurance, or banking.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, credit risk assessment, and regulatory requirements is essential.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to [email protected]. Copies of certificates need NOT be attached.
The closing date for accepting applications is Tuesday, 16th January 2024
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.