The business development executive will contribute to the strategic development of the hub; including identification of new specialized opportunities for growth and income, new business pipeline development, implementation of partnerships and subsequent client/partner interface.
- Developing and executing the marketing and social media strategy – from driving awareness to acquiring qualified leads and closing deals.
- Ensuring that the hub generates income from current and future projects.
- Contributing to the annual Business Development Plan; this may include preparing the annual Work Plan and defining and monitoring annual targets and objectives.
- Developing and implementing strategies for securing new products, technology services and distribution channels.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing member/community needs, forecasting long and short-range market potential within the region.
- Developing the hub’s involvement with existing partners in order to retain them.
- Further, developing multi-tier relationships to grow business with existing partners.
- Developing and delivering the business plan through carrying out research, formulating market analysis and delivering accurate business reports.
- Pro-actively hunting for target organizations and establishing communications with those businesses that can benefit from the hub’s programs and services.
- Building brand awareness by acting as an ambassador for the company brand and by developing and managing marketing tools.
- Adopting a hands-on approach in the developing, monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing strategies.
- Coordinating and supporting the social media team.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
Specialised Knowledge and Experience
- Sales and Marketing experience.
- Experience working in a social enterprise / NGO.
- Ability to enhance revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.