VITALITE Zambia Limited
Quality Made Affordable
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households.
VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay- as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast becoming the best service and distribution company benefiting the Zambian people.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Business Analytics & Risk Representative. The Business Analytics & Risk Representative will be responsible for summarizing data adequately to fit the report’s requirement, assist with the monitoring of data across time and the identification of trends and assist with the identification of bugs and challenges on the platform & escalate them in a clear manner to your line Manager.
Purpose of the Role
The Business Analytics & Risk Representative will be responsible for the ensuring that all business performance metrics are well & clearly defined to ensure data consistency across time, ensure risk data and reports are saved securely as per Business Analytics & Risk Department policy, assist with the development of impact assessments where required.
The Business Analytics & Risk Representative will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Source accurate and correct business performance data as per Business Analytics & Risk Department policy.
- Ensure that all business performance metrics are well & clearly defined.
- Understand donor, investor & funder reporting requirement.
- Assist with the development of reports for donors, investors & funders.
- Assist with ensuring that platform accurately reflects company work flows.
- Assist with the development of credit assessment processes.
- Must possess a Professional, Proactive and Productive attitude, whilst paying great attention to detail.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in either banking, micro-finance, telecommunication or information technology.
- Degree in either Finance, Accountancy, Banking or Economics.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Strong data analysis.
- Strong written & verbal communication.
- Highly numerate.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong Microsoft knowledge.
- Understanding operational risks & internal control.
Kindly take note that:
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Do you match these requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words on the following topic: “How would you go about implementing internal controls in a credit function?
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copies of academic certificates
How to apply?
Kindly send an E-mail to: [email protected], indicating the role you are applying for in the subject of the email.
KINDLY NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE WRITTEN ESSAY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED. PLAGIARIZED WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Closing Date: Friday, 27th March, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.