Liquid Telecom Zambia
Job Title: Business Analyst and Administration
To provide administrative support to the LIT Account Team and Executive Heads in their pursuit of revenue generating opportunities. To define business analysis requirements, sales reporting performance across individuals, teams, territories, product, etc. Transform data into meaningful information to support intelligent decision-making and underpinning strategic focus.
- Supports the sales team in the population and maintenance of all client information in Salesforce
- Ensure data integrity by pro-actively analyzing the content and amending as necessary
- Assisting and generating sales reports and admin related task
- Deals with Billing queries, interface to Service Delivery on order progress.
- Maintain databases, verify Data Integrity and Authenticity
- Data preparation: Extract, Load, Transform and Enrich Data
- Produce reporting requirement on Sales performance across the entire sales cycle
- Sales pipeline management reporting, including big deal reports, strategic initiatives, etc.
- Win/loss reporting at an account level, and territory/segment level.
- A Degree in Business Management / IT/ Business Science
- (Essential) 3+ years in a sales administration
- Business Analysis Services
- Microsoft Power BI
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Advanced Microsoft Access
- Report and Analysis Use Case Development
- Current business CRM tools (SFDC preferable)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the roles highlighted above.
Please forward your Application and CV to email@example.com, clearly indicating the title of the Job applied for and complete the form in this link.
Closing date for all applications is Friday the 2nd July 2021.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.