Mukuru is actively seeking vibrant individuals to join our team as Branch Tellers in Zambia. If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional service and contributing to a leading financial organization, this is your chance to shine!
The purpose of this position is to provide remittance disbursement services in a professional and efficient manner.
The Teller reports directly to the Branch Manager.
This position is responsible for processing remittance transactions in an accurate and professional way. They are required to carry out remittance operations in a legally compliant manner by checking the integrity of the documents provided and identify potential fraudulent documents.
Internal Liaison takes place with the branch staff. External liaison takes place with external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Process remittance transactions accurately
- Ensure correct and valid documentation is provided by customers in order to ensure legal compliance
- Escalate any suspicious documentation to the branch manager before processing
- Manage own stock to ensure accurate balancing
- Maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange and Cash Stops App
- Complete daily system tests on the system, must achieve 100% or go back and try again
- Uphold the company brand
- Give information based on the training received
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
- Mukuru Forex Consultant training course
- Must remain current and competent by passing tests and assignments (Essential)
- Understanding and speaking of a local language (Essential)
- 1-year Customer Service Consultant experience (Essential)
- Cash handling experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of foreign currencies
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of Cash Stops App system
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Attention to detail
I am sure you are reading this job description and meet majority of the criteria BUT you may also still not be 100% comfortable in applying. We believe that there is a place for everyone under the Mukuru sun and we want YOU to contribute to our diverse tapestry of talent. So come on, take a leap of faith, and send your application if you meet majority of our requirements. Remember to include a snippet of how you will bring value and help us build a future of success that will help us determine where and how you may best be suited” Maybe you are just the future Mukurian we need!!
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION PLANS
To apply for this job please visit mukuru.breezy.hr.