The purpose of this position is to provide remittance disbursement services in a professional and efficient manner.
The Teller reports directly to the Branch Manager.
This position is responsible for processing remittance transactions in an accurate and professional way. They are required to carry out remittance operations in a legally compliant manner by checking the integrity of the documents provided and identify potential fraudulent documents.
Internal Liaison takes place with the branch staff. External liaison takes place with external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Process remittance transactions accurately
- Ensure correct and valid documentation is provided by customers in order to ensure legal compliance
- Escalate any suspicious documentation to the branch manager before processing
- Manage own stock to ensure accurate balancing
- Maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange and Cash Stops App
- Complete daily system tests on the system, must achieve 100% or go back and try again
- Uphold the company brand
- Give information based on the training received
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
- Mukuru Forex Consultant training course (Essential)
- Must remain current and competent by passing tests and assignments (Essential)
- Understanding and speaking of a local language (Essential)
- 1-year Customer Service Consultant experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of foreign currencies
- Cash handling experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of FICA regulations
- Knowledge of Cash Stops App system
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit mukuru.breezy.hr.