African Grey Insurance Limited
Branch Manager – Ndola & Kitwe
Reporting to: Regional Manager
The Branch Managers shall be responsible for insurance, underwriting and claims management of all classes of general insurance, oversee day-to-day operations of their areas of responsibility and be accountable for the underwriting results.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate the marketing activities.
- Provide efficient and effective underwriting processes to the company clientele.
- Coordinate timely preparation of periodical production reports.
- Ensure settlement of valid claims within the recommended time frame.
- Ensure effective implementation of debt management system in line with laid down company guidelines to maximize cash flow levels.
- Maintain and foster sound working relationship with all intermediaries.
- Ensure budget control measures to achieve the intended company growth.
- Provide logistical and technical support to the sales team.
- Monitor claims patterns of each portfolio and recommend mechanisms to management for risk improvement in order to contribute to company profitability.
Qualifications / Competencies
- Grade Twelve School Certificate with at least 5 “O” credits including English & Mathematics
- Dip CII (CII –UK) and/or National Insurance Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- A degree in Finance, Business studies or related field.
- At least five years working experience in the General Insurance industry at Supervisory/ Management level.
- Sales & Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Proven general insurance underwriting experience.
- Excellent knowledge of insurance policies and ability to relate policy provisions to the loss exposure.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- A goal getter and self-starter.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be a team player
- Confident decision-making skills.
- Must be in possession of a clean and valid driver’s license
Email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] The closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday 10th February, 2020.
Applications should be addressed to the;
Finance & Administration Manager
African Grey Insurance Ltd
Post Net 136, E891, Manda hill
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.