Website Zambeef Products PLC
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Ensuring that the boiler is maintained in good running order, and that a constant, regular
supply of steam is supplied to the factory.
- Ensuring that there is always sufficient supply of coal and water to ensure that the supply
of steam is regular and constant at all times.
- Understand what the boiler operator’s duties are, and to ensure that these duties are
carried out responsibly, as well as physical checks to ensure strict adherence to
engineering specifications and safety standards.
- Knowing and fully understanding what the emergency drills are and how to effectively put
them into action when needed.
- Maintaining the quality and feed safety management system
The Required Qualifications are:
- Full grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better including Mathematics and English
- A Boiler operators’ certificate.
- 3 years relevant experience.
The Required Attributes Include:
- Ability to analyze and diagnose defects on the boiler and effect corrective measures.
- Operating with equipment that Is always hot
- Good writing skills
- Creativity and problem-solving
- Attention to detail
Interpersonal skills interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters,
with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB. All internal applicants are required to get approval from their Heads of Departments before
applying for the job. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values
gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31st January 2024. Only shortlisted candidates
will be contacted.