Website TopFloor Zambia
Job Title: Board Advisor
Our client is a FinTech company that offers a set of technological solutions to banks. They are seeking the services of a seasoned and well-connected bank executive that has a strong reputation and influence within local banking and regulator circles.
- Leverage their experience and relationships (within the regulator) to advise and help the company overcome regulatory hurdles.
- Leverage their experience and relationships (within the banking sector) to facilitate the company in its ongoing discussions with banks.
- Facilitate product introduction sessions between the company and Zambian based banks.
- Coach the senior management on interacting with C-suite executives.
- Coach the senior management on interacting with the regulators.
- Critique and contribute toward the improvement of the company’s value proposition to banks.
- Enrich the company’s product offering by connecting it with highly experienced subject matter experts in areas of risk management.
Board Requirements for The Role
- Worked in the banking sector for at least 10 years.
- Worked as a CEO or MD of a Tier 1, 2, or 3 in a Zambian based bank for not less than 2 years or served as a board member in a Tier 1, 2, or 3 in a Zambian bank for not less than 3 years.
- Has a solid reputation and credible relationship with the regulator.
- Has credible relationships with CEOs and board members in at least 5 Tier 1, 2, or 3 in a Zambian based bank.
- Passionate about advancing technology in the banking sector.
- Passionate about mentoring and coaching young executives in the tech banking sector.
- Must be a member of the Institute of Directors
- Those who have retired from the banking sector with relevant experience are also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their resumes to [email protected] with the job title “Board Advisor” as the email subject before 12th August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.