Website TopFloor Zambia
Job Title: Board Advisor
Our client is a FinTech company that offers a set of technological solutions to banks. They are seeking the services of a seasoned and well-connected bank executive that has a strong reputation and influence within local banking and regulator circles.
- Leverage their experience and relationships (within the regulator) to advise and help the company overcome regulatory hurdles.
- Leverage their experience and relationships (within the banking sector) to facilitate the company in its ongoing discussions with banks.
- Facilitate product introduction sessions between the company and Zambian based banks.
- Coach the senior management on interacting with C-suite executives.
- Coach the senior management on interacting with the regulators.
- Critique and contribute toward the improvement of the company’s value proposition to banks.
- Enrich the company’s product offering by connecting it with highly experienced subject matter experts in areas of risk management.
Board Requirements for The Role
- Worked in the banking sector for at least 10 years.
- Worked as a CEO or MD of a Tier 1, 2, or 3 in a Zambian based bank for not less than 2 years or served as a board member in a Tier 1, 2, or 3 in a Zambian bank for not less than 3 years.
- Has a solid reputation and credible relationship with the regulator.
- Has credible relationships with CEOs and board members in at least 5 Tier 1, 2, or 3 in a Zambian based bank.
- Passionate about advancing technology in the banking sector.
- Passionate about mentoring and coaching young executives in the tech banking sector.
- Must be a member of the Institute of Directors
- Those who have retired from the banking sector with relevant experience are also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title “Board Advisor” as the email subject before 12th August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.