Talent House Limited
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer/ Equipment Specialist
Our Client is looking for a qualified biomedical engineer to join their team.
- Be able to perform installation and/or calibration of biomedical devices or equipment and provide after-sales service.
- Diagnose and repair malfunctioning biomedical equipment and devices.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of equipment.
- Prepare schedules for Preventive maintenance, software upgrades, and calibration
- Maintain maintenance records and repair schedules.
- Propose to customers new technologies in the field of biomedical equipment.
- Train end-users on the proper use of biomedical equipment.
- Provide a forecast of parts replacement inventory to stock.
- Keep up to date with new technologies in biomedical equipment and devices and show a strong desire to continuously build knowledge on technological advancements in the field.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- Diploma or Degree in Biomedical Engineering or a related field
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
- Driver’s license will be an advantage
Salary – K6,000 gross
If you meet the above description, please send your Application Letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicate the position you are applying for as the subject line and use your full name as the file name for your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for receiving applications is 15th July 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.