Juba Transport Limited
To assemble, maintain and repair vehicles (Light Trucks, SUVs & Cars), machinery and responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of vehicles and mechanical systems under the auto workshop.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 3 years proven experience as an Auto Mechanic in a reputable company
- Grade 12 School Certificate or equivalent preferred
- Degree or Diploma in automotive service technology
- Experience with electronic systems maintenance and repair
- Basic computer skills required
- Effective communication skills
- Physical strength and stamina, and the ability to lift up heavy loads
- Paid up member of EIZ
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.