Website Zambia Bureau of Standards (ZABS)
4. AUDITOR – PROCESS ENGINEERING (ZABS 5 x1)
To conduct quality food safety, health and safety, and environmental audits, as part of a team of auditors of one or more members, in client companies in the process engineering sector, ensuring that audits comply with applicable standards, certification scheme rules and regulations, procedures and guidance.
A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare detailed audit plans for a customer audit, when assigned as the lead auditor for a particular audit
- Ensure the availability of audit documentation.
- Direct and lead team of auditors, when assigned as the lead auditor interact directly with customer personnel at all levels of Management in interviewing and collecting audit evidence.
- Participate in the development of new or improved food sector-related services to be offered or currently offered by ZABS as requested by Management
B. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, a Lead Auditor Certificate in quality, health and safety systems, and environmental management systems
- Must possess a motor vehicle driving license
- 5 years of experience in the process industry sector in a production or quality assurance role, preferably in the following sectors
- Concrete, lime and cement
- Iron and steel making
- Chemical process industry e.g. petroleum, detergents, fertilizer etc.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy
- Excellent presentation skills and expertise
- Other Skills and Attributes: Computer literate in Excel and Word Processing. Ability to work with minimum supervision and capable of handling confidential matters.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
The positions are in the Permanent and Pensionable conditions of service category Suitably qualified individuals are therefore encouraged to apply for the jobs, by sending your application letter together with copies of educational and professional certificates and a detailed CV as a SINGLE PDF document to [email protected]. The title of the PDF document should include the Candidate’s Name and Position applied for. All applications must be submitted electronically, any application delivered physically WILL NOT be considered. Closing date for applications is 26th January, 2022.
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
Zambia Bureau of Standards
P.O Box 50259
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.