POSITION: Audit Manager
- Coordinate client acceptance Planning and performing operational and financial audits
- Identifying business process risks
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Deliver audit files in accordance with Audit International Standards
- Provide critical evaluation and analysis of assessed risk, address risk and conclude on an audit
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
- Search for and respond to business opportunities by participating actively in business development
- Act as an interface between client and the firm on technical audit and accounting areas.
- Client follow ups on outstanding audit requirements
- Any other duties at directed by the supervisor
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- CA Zambia, Full ACCA or Degree Equivalent);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results oriented;
- Proficiency with MS Office (including Word and Excel);
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Has 7 years and above of experience in Audit;
e-mail your application letter with your CV to: [email protected]
The deadline for receiving applications is 30th August 2021
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.