Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development program and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you’ll develop at Deloitte.
Our Audit and Assurance Service line
Our Audit and Assurance services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives. We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. In today’s changing global economy, businesses need trusted advisors. Because Assurance professionals at Deloitte take the time to understand our clients’ business as well as the industries in which they operate, we can help them identify major risks and opportunities over and above performance of the traditional financial reporting function.
- Full grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- Full professional or academic qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, ZICA or a Degree in any field
- 0-1 years working experience
- Team player with excellent communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- Dynamic, self-driven and solutions oriented.
Agile and willing to learn
Key performance areas
- Tax laws and rules.
- Delivery excellence.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Technology tools and solutions
- Expert in field with sound industry and business knowledge.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good financial knowledge.
- Sound business acumen.
- Focus on quality and risk.
- Well-developed computer user skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.