Baker Tilly Central Africa
Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges? From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Baker Tilly provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, legal and other related services to public and private clients spanning various industries through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 147 countries. An opportunity has arisen at Baker Tilly Chartered Accountants (Zambia) to train exceptional, bright and enthusiastic people to become tomorrow’s business leaders.
JOB TITLE: AUDIT ASSISTANT – ZAMBIA
- Participate in all phases of a financial statement audit and audit of internal controls.
- Participate in a wide range of projects; consistently demonstrating creative thinking and individual initiative.
- Demonstrate teamwork dynamics through working as a team member.
- Identify and address client needs.
- Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks while exercising professional skepticism.
Education & Qualifications:
- ZICA Licentiate or ACCA II or CIMA Managerial Level or Degree in Accountancy, Finance or any related discipline.
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
- One or more years of experience is an added advantage.
For the above position we require:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- High level of numeral literacy and analytical skills.
Please send your application and detailed CV with three contactable references to email@example.com. Submit on or before 25 May 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.