Job Description & Summary
Your career is just that, yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That is why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 284,258 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Find out more by visiting us at ‘www.pwc.com/zm’
We are looking to give talented individuals an opportunity of a lifetime by interning at PwC Zambia in our Assurance Practice Unit. As an Intern, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Have completed their studies from a recognized institutions of higher learning in 2019 or 2020; with a minimum of Merit,
- Be a ZICA or ACCA student attempting the final professional qualification papers
- Be in their second or third year of study at a recognized institutions of higher learning
- Have a full Grade 12 certificate with a minimum of Credits in English and Mathematics
- Be able to legally work in Zambia without requiring work permit sponsorship
- Be available for a minimum period of four (4) months from November 2021 to March 2022.
- Demonstrate the characteristics of a PwC Professional and uphold the Firm’s values.
- Be agile and willing to learn.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.