Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT)
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The MS Client Delivery Manager is primarily responsible for managing one or more MS Client Delivery Specialists. They support the business and protect the company’s reputation by taking responsibility for overall contract management for local, small and low to medium complexity client contracts.
The MS Client Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction, service delivery and contract profitability for their assigned client contracts. These clients require service delivery for more than one NTT Business Units and are often complex by nature and are typically across multiple sites or for multiple NTT service offerings.
“Responsible for high-level relationship management with clients. Serves as the primary management contact and client liaison during delivery of a professional services engagement or an outsourced solution. Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the client relationship. Works to grow the client relationship by identifying new business opportunities. Drives team to execute on contract terms and conditions and works with the delivery managers to ensure on-time delivery of projects that support the client’s business. Generally has profit and loss responsibilities. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Survey Tip: This role is focused on the relationship between the customer and solution provider during a project of a fixed duration.”
Working at NTT
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and coach a team of one or more Service Delivery Specialists
- Responsible for client satisfaction by ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed service definitions and Service Level Agreements and other contracts
- Work closely with the Service Delivery Management and Vendor Management teams to identify methods or purchase and procurement, establishing evaluation criteria, evaluating alternative options and assisting with the decision to select the most appropriate vendor/supplier
- Engage proactively and collaboratively with suppliers to resolve incidents, problems or unsatisfactory performance
- Develop and manage an annual operational budget and work with the Commercial Team, ensure that monthly and pass through billing happens
- Consult the Legal Representatives within NTT and ensure that all contract escalations are addressed with contract governance
- Review all proposals delivered to the client and ensure that growth objectives within the account are in line with NTT’s overall growth objectives and serve the best interest of the client
- Contribute to pre-sales processes by providing information, determining the effort required to deliver and generally providing advice on the most optimal way to approach the client or filter out what is not relevant to the client
- Collaborate and engage with a variety of stakeholders, including the Business Review Board members, the monthly Account Forum with the respective Business Units and the Steering Committee to ensure the delivery of services against the agreed Service Level Agreements
- Drive service delivery excellence by motivating the team members and inspiring outstanding performance against Service Level Agreements
- Negotiates and resolves contractual issues, including failure to meet contractual obligations
- Partner with the organisation to attract the right talent and ensure that the team is staffed according to requirements and that all team members are fully utilised
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to lead and coach a team
- Ability to establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong ability in managing coordinated delivery of service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
- Excellent client centricity
- Excellent business acumen and commercial skills
- Highly analytical with proven negotiation skills
- Passionate, strong initiative, self-driven with commitment to succeed
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Demonstrable related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- ITIL certification
- Demonstrated client engagement experience at a very senior level
- Demonstrated experience in a Managed Services and / or Support Services environment
- Demonstrated years of experience managing and leading a service delivery team and / or related function
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level: • Assignments are received in a goal-oriented format and resources are allocated to meet these goals • Gives guidance to subordinates but allows latitude within organization’s policies and procedures • Recommends policy / process changes that affect immediate area • Works on issues of diverse scope • Follows procedure when methods for solutions need to be selected • Acts as advisor to meet schedules or when technical issues need to be resolved • Responsible for schedules and performance requirements • May have budget responsibilities • Mistakes may incur costs or impact short-term goals • Interacts with subordinates, customers or peers from other areas on matters pertaining to functional area • Leads co-operation between members and teams
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hello.global.ntt.