Ventus Legal Practitioners
About the job
Associate Advocate Wanted: Join Our Growing Team!
Are you a skilled legal professional seeking a new career opportunity? We may be the ideal place for your career progression if you were to join us as an Associate Advocate.
We are a firm dedicated to providing quality legal services to our clients. Our main areas of practise include commercial law advisory services, encompassing Civil Litigation, Conveyancing, Banking and Finance, Mining Law, Corporate advisory among others. Our team values professionalism and integrity in everything we do.
As an Associate Advocate, you will be part of a dynamic team with whom you will work closely on a variety of tasks.
- Complete tasks as assigned by the Partners.
- Represent clients in court matters as needed.
- Ensure clients receive status reports as agreed upon.
- Manage conveyances and court dates.
Why Join Us?
- Growth Opportunities: Grow your career in a supportive environment.
- Team Collaboration: Work with a dedicated team of legal professionals.
- Client Focus: Contribute to our commitment to client satisfaction.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive pay and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Admitted to the Zambian Bar.
- Membership with LAZ
If you’re interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] as one document in PDF format titled “Application for Associate Advocate Position”
Closing Date: 14th February, 2024
Join us and be part of our team! We’re excited to hear from you.