Zambeef Products PLC
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
ASSISTANT WORKSHOP MANAGER – HUNTLEY CHISAMBA (1)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Analysing weekly business and providing a recap of store trends, needs, and customer feedback.
- Building revenue and increasing sales through efficient planning.
- Managing and controlling expenses, reducing shrink, and payroll costs.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
- Maintaining documents in adherence to company Policies and Procedures.
- Maximizing workflow through the workshop to achieve maximum efficiency
- Creating and managing employee’s schedule
- Overseeing the daily work of employees
- Warning, discipline, or terminate employees not working to company standards
- Reviewing work completed to ensure it is up to quality standards
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Assisting employees in on-site health or safety emergencies
- Addressing and resolving customer issues and complaints
- Ensuring that the workplace is clean, organized, and free of dangerous or hazardous materials
- Ensuring all quality control is carried out on all vehicles after any maintenance or repairs carried out in the workshop
- Investigating and reporting any rework returned to the workshop
- Any other duties as assigned by the manager
The Required Qualifications are:
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Degree in Business Administration/Commercial or any other related Fields
- Qualifications in Mechanics is an added advantage.
- 5 Years Experience
- Membership to a Professional Body is an Added Advantage
The Required Attributes Include:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Assertive character
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
The closing date for receipt of applications is 10th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.