Investrust Bank Plc
Investrust Bank Plc (IBP) is looking for suitably qualified, vibrant and self-motivated individuals to fill the positions that have fallen vacant as below:
Position Title: Assistant Treasury Officer- Back Office
Location: Head Office
Reports to: Treasury Officer- Back office
Purpose of job
The position is responsible for the preparation of BoZ Daily Foreign Exchange Bureaux Report, daily Foreign Exchange Returns Report, Settlement, confirmation of transactions, reconciliations and daily interbank money market returns.
- Processes all treasury transactions in a correct manner
- Monitors General ledger account, income collection and cost control
- Processes settlements and confirmations
- Enters and processes treasury transactions into the main account system
- Prepares BoZ daily foreign exchange bureaux report, daily foreign exchange returns, daily interbank money market returns
- Maintains RTGs and SWiFT registers
- Files and organises entries, posted RTGs, foreign clearing, inward and outward cheques for clean audit trail processes TTs and RTGs in finable – authorising/amendments/ transfers to swift interface
- Prepare cheque clearing documents.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum Bachelor’ degree Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or any related field from a recognised university
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- Knowledge of treasury operations, working environment and central bank regulations
- Must have ACI-Operating Certificate
Applications, supporting documentation and CVs should be emailed to: [email protected] not later than Monday 15th February, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.