Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA)
ASSISTANT SECURITY OFFICER – ZRA09 (3 POSITIONS)
- Ensures that the Authority property is well guarded at all times;
- Controls and regulates visitors entering and leaving the Authority premises;
- Patrols the assigned beat and makes sure that there are no unauthorized people or trespassers;
- Arrests offenders/thieves found with Authority property or damaging installation or equipment and hands them over to Supervisors for further action; and
- Records events during the shift in the occurrence book and briefs the Supervisor on the same.
- Grade twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (GCE) equivalent;
- Certificate in Military Training/Police Training, Basic Security Training, Advanced Security Training or Equivalent; and
- Two (2) years work experience in a related role.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High levels of integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills – Word, excel
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and job competencies should apply attaching their detailed CVs, copies of academic/professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm.