Mongu Trades Training Institute Management Board
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Officer
- Preparation and maintenance of an up-to-date supplier register in order to establish a reliable supplier base
- Undertakes effective provision of secretarial services to the Sub Procurement Committee to facilitate informed decision making
- Undertakes procurement of goods, works and services in order to ensure their timely availability
- Facilitates preparation and updating of the annual procurement plan
- Undertakes regular monitoring and evaluation of procurement processes in order to facilitate appropriate interventions
- Undertakes timely preparation and evaluation of bidding documents in order to ensure timely approvals
- Maintains procurement records in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information
Interested applicants should note the following requirements:
- Full grade twelve certificates with at least credit in Mathematics & English.
- A Minimum CIPS LEVEL 6 or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Must have high computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Paid-up membership to a relevant professional body is a must
- Ability to coordinate diverse functions and leadership skills
- High level of communication skills to relate to members of staff at all levels.
Attributes/knowledge skills and abilities required
- Reliable with high professional integrity
- Team player with good communication skills
- Self-confidence with analytical abilities.
Mode of Application
Applications complete with copies of curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates should be forwarded to:
Mongu Trades Training Institute
P.O. Box 910167
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.