Investrust Bank Plc
Investrust Bank Plc (IBP) is looking for suitably qualified, vibrant and self-motivated individuals to fill the positions that have fallen vacant as below:
Position Title: Assistant Officer – EFT
Location: Head Office
Reports to: Officer EFT
Purpose of job
The position is responsible for efficient, accurate and timely process of IBPs electronic funds transfer transactions to various banks within the country as per BoZ service level.
- Processing of client instructions
- Verifying of Direct Debit mandate files received from other Banks
- Handling of Funds transfer recall letters from other Commercial Banks.
- Preparation and filing of recall letters
- Verification and processing of standing orders
- Collection of commission from all government accounts
- Attending to customer queries
- Upload and realisation of inward files.
- Transmission of outward files
- Preparation of reports.
- Technical verification of cheques.
Qualifications and experience
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- University Degree/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Should have experience in Operations functions of one year
Applications, supporting documentation and CVs should be emailed to: [email protected] not later than Monday 15th February, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.